Batter Up! Time For Baseball Finals!
The popular sports game that’s as American as apple pie is approaching the end, yes it’s almost time for the World Series 2016. The playoffs leading into the World Series for the National and American Leagues are underway to find the two best scoring teams. Who will be the champs for 2016? Is it your favorite team?
Show your fascination with the sport of baseball by creating a display that speaks to the fans. Create an attention getting stand out of the crowd kind of exhibit. Make a homerun in the sales department with the right choice of fixtures.
As with most sports, the fans love team memorabilia of their favorite teams. Anything from keychains, coffee cups to merchandise as large as jerseys and hand carved wood furniture. Decide how invested you and your retail establishment will be with the up and coming World Series event. Ask yourself these questions: How large of an area do you want to dedicate to baseball? How many teams do we carry merchandise for? These are only a few of many questions that need to be answered when pre-arranging for the up and coming sporting event.
Easy takeaway items that sit at your service counters and cash registers are ideal for impulse merchandise with sports memorabilia in mind. Customers spot them last minute, especially the kids and sports enthusiast.
- This 12 Peg Counter Spinner comes in either black or white. Perfect for displaying team key-chains and other like-minded merchandise with the baseball team logos imprinted on them. All 12 pegs are two inches long and spaced three inches apart so you will have plenty of space to display team products. This display is lightweight and spins for easy access to the customers.
- Extra Wide 2 Tier Countertop Display is a great way to showcase coffee cups, mugs, and more. The shelves can be set-up as straight or slanted to provide better viewing of the sports memorabilia. Advertise with the include sign holder so customers will spot this display from afar.
- Countertop Wire Hat Display holds approximately 36-48 caps. Advertise four tiers worth of caps for both teams in the World Series. A cardholder clamp is included on this wire display to advertise your merchandise with ease.
One of America’s favorite snack foods for a baseball game is popcorn. Popcorn is fun to eat for all ages no matter what flavor you choose. Check out what Candy Concepts has to offer as far as popcorn machines, seasoning starter kits, butter pack kits and the containers to keep your popcorn like tubs and boxes. Get ready for the big game and have your room set-up the right way.
- Popcorn machines come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Choose which best fits your situation and needs. If you plan to sell popcorn at your next neighborhood carnival check out the larger sized machines. If you are just looking to have in your game room for family and friends to enjoy check out the smaller popcorn machine. All of our machines have their own character and style. Our 8oz Street Vendor Popcorn Machine makes 170 quarts per hour. The kettle has a non-stick surface which is great for cleaning, easy to use and easy to maintain. This machine includes a heated warming deck to help keep your popcorn warm until it is ready to be consumed. It also has a feature called an old-maid drawer for un-popped kernels. Some of the uncooked kernels fall through these holes so you have less in your bags when you serve.
- Seasoning starter kits come in 4, 6, and 8 ounce sizes. Everything you need to get started popping your popcorn and the taste is out of this world. It comes with your popcorn kernels, popcorn butter, seasoning salt, popcorn bags, one plastic scoop, one kernel measurer, and one oil measurer.
- Tub or boxes, which do people prefer? That is the question you will have to ask yourself. Candy Concepts offers both in various sizes and counts. Tubs of popcorn are easier for inside to some people and to others the boxes are easier outside. Boxed popcorn are ideal for taking home too so keep that in mind as well.
Now that we have the salty snacks away together, lets talk about some fun and exciting baseball candy you can share with your family and friends during the big game. Hand out these popular and fun novelty candies and create a striking good memory with your guest.
- The Big League Chew Bobble Head bubblegum comes with ten individually wrapped gum pieces with a bobble head baseball player. The bobble heads are three inches tall. Receive 12 Big League Chew Bobble Head Bubblegum when you order. Utilize for birthday parties as party favors, as a topper for packages, or sell at the concession stands for school or church games.
- The Homerun Baseball Bat with gumballs is a toy and candy all in one. The clear bat is filled with dubble bubble gumballs. Perfect for celebrating summertime fun, birthdays parties and more. The gumballs inside are red, white, and blue printed to look like baseballs. Hit a homerun with these and receive 24 filled baseball bats to share with your teammates.
- Have some fun with these Sour Spitter Candy Displays. 12 dispensers designed to look like baseball players with puckered faces. Push on their heads and enjoy the sour liquid candy that sprays in your mouth. The more candy liquid you spray in your mouth the more intense the sour flavor puckers your lips. This candy comes in three wonderful delicious flavors: watermelon, strawberry, and blue raspberry. These dispensers stand approximately 4 ½” High.
- Everybody loves chocolate! Get some of our Foil Wrapped Chocolate Baseballs. When you order yours, you will receive five pounds of solid milk chocolate wrapped in foil wrapping designed to look like a real baseball. Entertain your guest by decorating cakes or cupcakes with these wonderful treats. Keep these chocolates displayed in candy dishes, use as stocking stuffers, or at birthday parties.
Let’s close out this year’s baseball season with a grand slam! May the best team win. To all pro teams, players, coaches, and fans be safe and show respect to the fans who look up to you and your fellow players. Good Luck!