Labor Day Holiday
Are you ready for the last weekend of wearing white? The Labor Day Holiday is just around the corner which means school is starting, summer is coming to a close, and the last three-day weekend for a while. Let’s send summer out with a bang and have one last exciting get-together with family and friends. So get your red, white and blue decorations and wave it with pride. Come and take some advice from Candy Concepts on products that might be beneficial for your Labor Day Blow Out and future events and occasions.
Rise and shine to the occasion and add a little modern and sophisticated appeal to your holiday buffet line with matching risers, drink dispensers, ice tubs, and more. Stainless steel items have always been a favorite among our consumers. It’s easy to keep clean, and adds some diversity to your buffet table. Connect all these stainless steel products and create a very versatile food station.
- Keep your foods warm and ready to serve with this Stainless Steel Warmer Grill Top! It is sturdy and widely versatile for grilling foods or use as a warmer inside or outdoors. It is a reversible two-burner stand that heights can be adjusted, extra-large track grill top, and a reversible burner stand. Offers a stack-able design so it is easy to store when not in use. Offers easy access to the fuel containers underneath with an open side. Keep up to 3 fuel containers under your food.
- Hexagon Beverage Dispenser with a Steel Base has a top loading ice chamber to keep the liquids cold for extended periods of time and gives you that downward chilling effect. Add up to two gallons of your favorite chilled beverage. Ideal for brunch serving milk for cereal. The beverage dispenser is removable for easy cleaning. Add a little style to business meetings as well.
- Honeycomb Six Piece Stainless Steel & Black Riser set comes with a small, medium, and large risers along with black tempered glass covering the top. The perfect starter kit for your buffet table with beauty and professional appeal. Adjoin one or all three to your centerpiece display for a more stylish affect. Add some height diversity to your table with stylish flair. Use for a variety of displays not limited to food dishes.
- Make sure your bottled drinks are nice and cold when your guest arrive with our Stainless Steel Ice Tubs. They are the ideal display for your prepackaged beverages. Candy Concepts offers a variety of sizes to choose from for the round tubs. The outside casing is made with fingerprint resistant material. Each tub includes its own acrylic liner that you can take out and clean with ease.
There’s nothing like having your friends come over to hang out and having homemade ice cream, pies, and desserts. Create a topping bar for your fresh made goodies or simply to enjoy alone. Your guests will love the idea and may generate the next gathering plans for the future. Topping bars, along with candy buffets are easy, not too expensive, and lots of fun.
Sparkle this year and get yourself an EZ-Pro 4 Topping Dispenser for your topping bar. It creates less mess and work for you. Each container holds approximately 1 gallon of product. With each paddle wheel turn, it gives you about 1 ounce a serving. Ideal for portion control for kids or folks watching their figure. Serve up to four various types of dry cereals from this one dispenser and get your milk from the beverage dispenser listed above for your next morning meeting with your group. Broaden your usage ideas for this dispenser: breakfast or brunch for family reunions; snacks at business meetings; add to your candy buffets.
Everyone has their likes and dislikes when it comes to dessert toppings. Choose from a variety of toppings for your occasion like these listed below for your Labor Day blowout:
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Mini Rainbow Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Sprinkles
- Chocolate Krispies
- Hershey’s Skor Bits
- Gummy Bears, Cubs, Alphabets, & Worms
- Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Caramel Syrups
First and foremost, be safe this Labor Day Weekend! Enjoy spending time with family and friends. Create a lifetime of memories. Remember the folks that are unable to enjoy that extra day of celebrating like our doctors, firefighters, policemen, and of course, our military branches. Give Thanks!